THE HEALTH-eCARE SYSTEM
Cardiomedix is presenting patented, proprietary devices developed by its sister company,Commwell, complementing the Health-e-Care system.
Patients’User-friendly platform for a single user or multi users.
Wireless medical devices.
proprietary audio-video conferencing
Cloud based patient electronic data for the medical professionals
24/7/365 Nurse call center
- Efficient monitoring through multiple intuitive dashboards display data, alerts and trends.
- Vital signs measurements and proprietary video conferencing:
- The platform uses predefined clinical protocols to manage the remote patient’s routine, including voice guided medical questionnaires, medical symptoms and complaints, medication compliance, recording responses and displaying trends and summaries.
- Intuitive display of measurement trends
- Caregivers can access the platform from any device, using a web browser (Including proprietary video conferencing).The caregiver is not bound to a physical location and allowing him to handle the workload from anywhere.
- Multi language system that enables patient and care giver communicate even when they speak different languages.
- (GPS tracking and display of patient location.
Single user system for:
- Chronic disease management
- Hospital to home/Care continuum
- Hospital at Home
- Aging at home
An autonomous voice guided protocol-based care plan will manage and record the patients’ daily vital signs, symptoms, complaints and medications and report trends and results to the medical staff in an efficient time-consuming manner.
- Register patient including a predefined clinical protocol that will significantly save caregiver time/resources.
- Patient is equipped with a kit containing a tablet and devices (as required per protocol) and may include: Blood pressure, Oxygen saturation, body temperature, lung function, weight, blood sugar, 12-lead ECG, 2 channel arrhythmia monitoring, ENT cameras and more.
- After unboxing, the system instructs the patient (Multiple languages supported) to autonomously perform protocol based routine daily tasks (Vital measurements, clinical questions, medical symptoms) with no need for a live medical caregiver.
- Proprietary video conferencing is included in the browser, does not require installation and is accessible on any device.
- The system measures and alerts in case of any workflow and medical issues.
- Multiple dashboards display real-time data, including alerts, statistics, queues, GPS locations and more.
PublicPortal for Remote population screening and tracking
Multi-user system for: Remote clinic, community center, ER, Long Term Care facility